Micro Fusion hair extensions adds length and volume to your natural hair. You can buy a variety of coloured extensions to match your own natural or coloured hair. If you want a colour that is not provided, colour can be added without the use of chemicals that can drastically enhance your look.
With longer hair, you will be able to style and enhance your own hair for weddings and special events. The method that we use will not damage your hair and will blend naturally and seamlessly with your own hair and the great thing is that no one will know you are wearing hair extensions!
• To prevent your hair extensions from knotting while you sleep, your hair should be plaited
• Use a soft pillow to prevent extensions from digging into scalp
• Never go to bed with your hair extensions damp/wet as moult can grow in that environment
• Brushing – start at mid-lengths, hold each section for support just above where you are brushing and brush down towards the ends
• When close to roots, put your hand over the extensions to support. Never bush hair when wet.
• You can expect to lose 5-20 extensions during the 3 months of wear
• Heated appliance should never be in contact with micro bonds as can weaken or melt them
• You should not wear your hair up too tightly for first two weeks – this could cause discomfort and in some cases breakage where they have just been applied
• Washing – don’t wash bonds for 48 hours from application – this could prevent from hardening
• Only wash for a maximum of 2-3 times per week – if roots get oily we suggest dry shampoo
• Recommend shampoo and conditioner made specifically for hair extension
• Dry roots thoroughly first then rough dry hair making sure the hair dryer does not touch the hair you can blow dry by splitting into sections using paddle brush or soft round brush do not pull hair on roots as this can cause hair-loss
• When hair is dry – you can use hair straighteners
• Avoid hooded hair dryers can damage with excessive heat