A Brazilian blowdry is a revolutionary hair treatment, promising to forever change the way you style and care for your hair. Originating from Brazil in South America, this treatment uses natural sources of Keratin to penetrate your hair. By getting inside your hair, it repairs any internal damage and reduces any further harm as a result of water and heat – all while enhancing your hair’s natural shine.
Keratin locks itself inside the hair cuticle to provide natural and immediate results. And unlike many other treatments, a Brazilian blowdry straightens the hair without damage or altering its texture. Once you’ve reaped the treatment’s immediate benefits, you’ll enjoy effortless care and styling long after you leave the salon too, with minimal blowdrying and styling required, improved resiliency, and hair that fights off the effects of rain, humidity and sweat all day long.
The Brazilian blowdry process:
• The treatment takes between 2 and 4 hours. This all depends on your hair length, its condition and its thickness
• The treatment lasts between 2 to 4 months, depending on your hair type
• It only uses natural Keratin, no strong chemicals
• It works on any type of hair – from bleached and highlighted, to permed or straightened
• Although the treatment offers a natural straight look, it’s incredibly versatile should you want to keep or enhance your curls
So for a treatment that smooths, shines, softens, eliminates frizz and offers instant manageability, rely on B in the City Hair and Beauty for a Brazilian blowdry in Birmingham.